My new work SALT, for cellist Maya Beiser and vocalist Helga Davis, with text by Erin Cressida-Wilson, premiered last week at the 30th annual BAM Next Wave Festival. SALT is a retelling of the story of Lot’s Wife, and, along with works by Eve Beglarian and Michael Gordon, is part of Elsewhere, a CelloOpera conceived by Maya and director Robert Woodruff. Read the New York Times review HERE! And the New York Post review HERE!
- November 20, 2014: NOW Ensemble – New York, NY
- November 22, 2014: ampli2 Percussion Duo at Spectrum – New York, NY
- December 1, 2014: Victoire and Plumes at La Sala Rossa – Montréal, QC
- December 2, 2014: Friction Quartet at Skyline College – San Bruno, CA
- December 5, 2014: Friction Quartet at Center for New Music – San Francisco, CA