My new work SALT, for cellist Maya Beiser and vocalist Helga Davis, with text by Erin Cressida-Wilson, premiered last week at the 30th annual BAM Next Wave Festival. SALT is a retelling of the story of Lot’s Wife, and, along with works by Eve Beglarian and Michael Gordon, is part of Elsewhere, a CelloOpera conceived by Maya and director Robert Woodruff. Read the New York Times review HERE! And the New York Post review HERE!
- March 9, 2014: Emanuel Ax at Clayton State University - Morrow, GA
- March 18, 2014: Kathleen Supové at Cardiff University
- March 21, 2014: Opera Philadelphia's Double Exposure - Philadelphia, PA
- March 22, 2014: Kronos Quartet at Duke Performances - Durham, NC
- March 23, 2014: Opera Philadelphia’s Double Exposure - New York, NY