My new work SALT, for cellist Maya Beiser and vocalist Helga Davis, with text by Erin Cressida-Wilson, premiered last week at the 30th annual BAM Next Wave Festival. SALT is a retelling of the story of Lot’s Wife, and, along with works by Eve Beglarian and Michael Gordon, is part of Elsewhere, a CelloOpera conceived by Maya and director Robert Woodruff. Read the New York Times review HERE! And the New York Post review HERE!
- October 23, 2014: Sounds of Music Festival, Prins Claus Conservatorium – Groningen, Netherlands
- October 23, 2014: Sounds of Music Festival, De Bovenkamer van Groningen – Groningen, Netherlands
- October 25, 2014: Sounds of Music Festival, Grand Theatre Groningen – Groningen, Netherlands
- October 26, 2014: Sounds of Music Festival, Der Aa-kerk – Groningen, the Netherlands
- October 31, 2014: Baldwin Wallace Symphony Orchestra – Berea, OH