My new work SALT, for cellist Maya Beiser and vocalist Helga Davis, with text by Erin Cressida-Wilson, premiered last week at the 30th annual BAM Next Wave Festival. SALT is a retelling of the story of Lot’s Wife, and, along with works by Eve Beglarian and Michael Gordon, is part of Elsewhere, a CelloOpera conceived by Maya and director Robert Woodruff. Read the New York Times review HERE! And the New York Post review HERE!
- January 27, 2015: MATA Composer's School: I've Graduated, Now What? Finding your Feet in the New Music Community with Missy Mazzoli
- January 28, 2015: Shai Wosner and the Parker Quartet at the 92nd Street Y – New York, NY
- February 5, 2015: Miller Theatre Composer Portrait – New York, NY
- February 16, 2015: Michael Mizrahi performs Heartbreaker at Bowling Green State University
- March 20, 2015: "Song from the Uproar" at Da Camera – Houston, TX