My new work SALT, for cellist Maya Beiser and vocalist Helga Davis, with text by Erin Cressida-Wilson, premiered last week at the 30th annual BAM Next Wave Festival. SALT is a retelling of the story of Lot’s Wife, and, along with works by Eve Beglarian and Michael Gordon, is part of Elsewhere, a CelloOpera conceived by Maya and director Robert Woodruff. Read the New York Times review HERE! And the New York Post review HERE!
- March 31, 2015: Vespers for a New Dark Age CD Release
- April 7, 2015: Roomful of Teeth perform "Vesper Sparrow" – Seguin, TX
- April 9, 2015: Roomful of Teeth perform "Vesper Sparrow" at Fusebox Festival – Austin, TX
- April 10, 2015: AMERICAN WIZARDRY performs Missy Mazzoli – The Hague, NL
- April 11, 2015: AMERICAN WIZARDRY performs Missy Mazzoli – Amsterdam, NL