My new work SALT, for cellist Maya Beiser and vocalist Helga Davis, with text by Erin Cressida-Wilson, premiered last week at the 30th annual BAM Next Wave Festival. SALT is a retelling of the story of Lot’s Wife, and, along with works by Eve Beglarian and Michael Gordon, is part of Elsewhere, a CelloOpera conceived by Maya and director Robert Woodruff. Read the New York Times review HERE! And the New York Post review HERE!
- April 25, 2014: Victoire with Young People's Chorus - New York, NY
- May 4, 2014: Roomful of Teeth at Five Boroughs Music Festival - New York, NY
- May 7, 2014: Emanuel Ax at Kimmel Center - Philadelphia, PA
- May 8, 2014: Nadia Sirota and Missy Mazzoli at Constellation - Chicago, IL
- May 9, 2014: Han Chen at Spectrum - New York, NY