My new work SALT, for cellist Maya Beiser and vocalist Helga Davis, with text by Erin Cressida-Wilson, premiered last week at the 30th annual BAM Next Wave Festival. SALT is a retelling of the story of Lot’s Wife, and, along with works by Eve Beglarian and Michael Gordon, is part of Elsewhere, a CelloOpera conceived by Maya and director Robert Woodruff. Read the New York Times review HERE! And the New York Post review HERE!
- September 6, 2014: fEARnoMUSIC presents Kathleen Supové: The Exploding Piano - Portland, OR
- October 4, 2014: Shai Wosner at Cafe de la Danse - Paris, France
- November 17, 2014: New York Philharmonic CONTACT! Series - New York, NY
- February 5, 2015: Miller Theatre Composer Portrait - New York, NY
- March 2015: Victoire Sophomore Album Release