My new work SALT, for cellist Maya Beiser and vocalist Helga Davis, with text by Erin Cressida-Wilson, premiered last week at the 30th annual BAM Next Wave Festival. SALT is a retelling of the story of Lot’s Wife, and, along with works by Eve Beglarian and Michael Gordon, is part of Elsewhere, a CelloOpera conceived by Maya and director Robert Woodruff. Read the New York Times review HERE! And the New York Post review HERE!
- April 18, 2015: New York Philharmonic CONTACT! concert – London, UK
- April 23, 2015: JACK Quartet at Lincoln Center's Great Performers series – New York, NY
- April 28, 2015: Art of Élan presents "The Song Goes On" – San Diego, CA
- May 1, 2015: Michael Mizrahi performs "Heartbreaker" at Bargemusic Masterworks Series –
- May 7, 2015: Victoire CD Release Party, Vespers for a New Dark Age, with Glasser and Noveller – New York, NY