My new work SALT, for cellist Maya Beiser and vocalist Helga Davis, with text by Erin Cressida-Wilson, premiered last week at the 30th annual BAM Next Wave Festival. SALT is a retelling of the story of Lot’s Wife, and, along with works by Eve Beglarian and Michael Gordon, is part of Elsewhere, a CelloOpera conceived by Maya and director Robert Woodruff. Read the New York Times review HERE! And the New York Post review HERE!
- September 6, 2014: fEARnoMUSIC presents Kathleen Supové: The Exploding Piano - Portland, OR
- September 17, 2014: Kronos Quartet at Sacrum Profanum Festival - Krakow, Poland
- October 4, 2014: Shai Wosner at Cafe de la Danse - Paris, France
- October 5, 2014: Kronos Quartet at Stanford Live - Stanford, CA
- November 17, 2014: New York Philharmonic CONTACT! Series - New York, NY